Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 60 - Sunday, March 1, 2009

Matt discovered the Pokemon binder I completed for him yesterday. He was quite happy with the results. Being the Type A person that I am, we've been working on putting them in alphabetical and coloured order so that he can find the one he wants or more importantly, knows if he can trade it if he has duplicates. We also changed to a binder with a handle. In reality, he isn't even all that into them. We are lucky that Cierra had them and didn't mind him taking them over. His interest varies from month to month and to be honest I'm not even sure what he does with them. I know of several children that seem to be obsessed with them. He seems to be somewhat ambivalent -liking them one day and forgetting about them the next. And I am totally okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment