Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 208 - Monday, July 27, 2009


I got my prize today for LOAD May 2009 in the mail! It is 2 issues of Simple Scrapbooks magazine, a SS bag and a SS button. I’ve never won anything of significance before. I got it because I was the first person to add a layout to the gallery in flickr. How cool is that? I actually already have the magazines (which are now put into my “vault” lol as the magazine has been cancelled =(), but that means I can take a few pages out or pass on the issue if I want. The bag is a great size for all the stuff I tote! I don’t know what it is about LOAD that gets me going but I am so much more productive when I am participating in it. I know the likelihood of getting a prize is slim so it must be the comments and the inspiration that I get that keep me going. Either way, prizes or not, LOAD rocks!– and this was just icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment