Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365 Begins

I'm finally joining the bandwagon with my version of Project 365. Keep up to date with our lives as I post a picture a day for the next 365...

When I first read about this idea from Becky Higgins and Creating Keepsakes, I thought it might be too much work. The KOTM looked great though - just wasn't sure I could justify spending more money on another kit I haven't used yet. But then the kit sold out - glad I wasn't involved in THAT issue! However, I still began to take photos and (YIKES) actually journal each day about them. SOOO, I love the idea of taking a photo a day - so far it's been hard to narrow it down to one!

This was my original idea for my own album - to use the 5-insert album from Canadian Wholesale - and my own stash of papers. It holds 500 photos (see below). I would then journal for a few days in one pocket and later embellish the front cover. It was becoming a little too finicky for my time so I have opted instead to use up another area of "stash" - that being my leftover two-up pages with the paper in between. I'm going to store it in an empty album for now but would like to make my own cover at some point. I've run off daily "dates" using the tabs that come with it and cut up journaling papers. Ta da - ready to go!









Enjoy - TFL

Al

Added note: upon further contemplation (and laziness) I have decided that instead of a photo album, it will be much easier to turn this into a digital blog book at the end of the year. Come on back for further notice! And I hope it all works out! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment