Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 27 - Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Amish friendship bread - I saw that someone else had posted their baking of the same bread. Well that is how I spent most of my day. I received my first batter several weeks back but after dong this about 3 times now I ran out of time and thoughts of who to share it with. So I ended up with three batters and then needed to split it anyway - I think I baked up 6 batches? I did some exploring on the internet though and found some great information - new ways of baking it and a way to cut the batch so I don't have to share it with everyone. The kids love it and call it Ya-Ya bread since she is the person who shared it with us! Check out the recipe here if anyone is interested. Extremely easy and forgiving bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment