Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43 - 2010


A picture of family photos or any group of photos.

This is the wall where we've posted our "year-end" album pages. The year Marlee was born I had the idea to make a yearly layout for all of our family (6 copies) that showed the growth of the kids over the year (showing monthly photos). The first year I gave it in a frame and then the next year I gave an album as well so that they could transfer them at year end. I have loved the results and so have all of the family. I try to do a different layout every year.

This year I decided to do that with Cierra's photos too. I have had a hard time thinking of things to give her family and hopefully they might like this as well. At the very least I know I'd like to have ones of her along with the other kids as she really is a member of this family.

I have been having a hard time finding frames that work and finally settled on these ones from IKEA. I will have to post them in another room though as they won't fit here. I hope to go back and do a layout for all of the years that Cierra has lived here full time but I will probably do the ones for the family in digital instead (I've actually already done 4 and love how they turned out - good practice for me too). Anyway - this is the current state I am at. Maybe the next photo will have them all converted and hung on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment