Monday, February 1, 2010

February POTD Goals

In February 2007 I participated in an online class with BPS called 28 Days. It consisted of a daily photo challenge and various scrapbooking projects to do along the way - basically emphasizing (or rather encouraging us to remember) that we all could find the time to do a little bit of scrapbooking every day. Well I couldn't. I did take the photos but have only JUST NOW finished the little album I made for the class. I did do several of the layouts and projects but some just didn't interest me anyway. I was pretty happy with the results although why it took me 3+ years to finish the album is beyond me.

So, here we are 3+ years later and I am wondering if anything has changed. I dug out the daily photo challenge list and have decided to make those my photos of the day. I am not going to scrapbook them but will just use the blog as a way of presentation. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment