Saturday, March 19, 2011

Year 2010 Complete!

So it is done. A few months behind but it is finally complete. I really love the end result and can't wait to get a book made out of our memories.
It is now the end of March however and I have not started to blog about 2011. I have taken a photo a day and I blog (a bit more regularly) about our daily lives here but I think for now I am taking a break from Project 365.
I had an idea to post in a different way (maybe weekly) but that still hasn't taken off either. Ihave also thought about doing amonthly layout with my monthly recap posts but that hasn't happened yet either. I can always come back and back post but for now suffice to say that I am on hiatus.
It's been great but for now please check in to our other family blog at
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment